UK BUSINESS IMMIGRATION
UK BUSINESS IMMIGRATION
UK BUSINESS VISA
The UK is a country where business is continuously blooming, thus luring foreign business owners, investors & professionals.
Due to the high interest of business people to travel or settle in the UK, there is a variety of UK Business visas, as follows:
- Innovator visa.
- Start-up visa.
- UK Expansion Worker Visa.
UK BUSINESS VISA CATEGORIES
UK INNOVATOR VISA
. Applicants will need a minimum £50,000 funding available to invest in their business.
. Successful Innovators are granted leave for 3 years at a time and can also bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18) to the UK.
. Innovators must work entirely on developing their business ventures and may not take on other employment outside their business. This includes anything which effectively amounts to employment, such as using their own business to hire out their labour to another employer.
. After 3 years, Innovators can apply to extend their stay for a further 3 years or to settle permanently in the UK. Each of these 3 stages (initial application, extension, settlement) requires endorsement from an endorsing body.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION TOTALLY FREE
UK START-UP VISA
- The Start-up category is for early-stage but high potential entrepreneurs starting a business in the UK for the first time.
- Applicants do not need any funds to invest in their business at this stage, and must not have previously set up a business in the UK.
- Successful applicants are granted leave for 2 years and can also bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18) to the UK.
- During the granted period of leave applicants will spend the majority of their time developing their businesses but can also take on other work outside of their businesses, to support themselves.
UK EXPANSION WORKER VISA
- The UK Government introduced the UK Expansion Worker visa aimed at providing overseas businesses new ways to open a branch office of their business.
As a business owner, you may wish to expand your business in the United Kingdom but, with the introduction of this new Visa, you may find it difficult to understand how it would be possible for you.
DMZ Migrates has extensive experience in business immigration and therefore are in a great position to advise on newly introduced Visas.
DMZ Migrates has an established reputation in securing UK business immigration for our clients.